So you are looking for a professional lice removal service provider in NYC? Don’t just pick anyone. You need to hire a reputable company like Lice Happens to ensure the treatment of nits and lice is done effectively and safely, all at the same time. Ask the following questions before you sign a contract with a service provider:
• Does the lice removal company offer services in NYC? If it doesn’t, you might end up wasting a lot of time as you wait for them to handle your issue.
• What’s the cost of the service? The price you pay should be within your budget range. Most firms charge on the basis of your location and the quality of services they offer.
• What type of products do they use? Is it pesticide-free and non-toxic? Professional lice removal services in NYC do not have to use a pesticide. It will also be an issue if the company uses shampoos with toxic additives such as permethrin.
• Will you need any additional treatment? Lice removal is not an event. It may involve additional treatment procedures. Depending on how the company handles this process, you will know how much money you will have to pay.
• Does the service provider provide any guarantees? Companies that provide the best services should have no issue giving you a working guarantee. Of importance is understanding the policy of the service provider when it comes to giving a guarantee.
• When do you want them to come to your home? That depends on how urgent your situation is. Lice Happens will have no problem coming to your home on the same day.
• How trustworthy are their nit pickers? The company will send a worker to your home to do the treatment. Can you trust this person? Lice Happens cares about your safety, which is the reason why they ensure they do background checks on their workers.
• Does the service provider have a license? Of course, a business license is what will show you if a company is legitimate.
• What about insurance? An insured lice removal service providers in NYC will be relatively risk free. If they were to cause any damage to your home, the insurance company should meet the costs.
• For how many years have the company been in existence? Experience is key. How else would one know how to clean lice using non-toxic means? If they have well-trained nitpickers, you can be sure they will give you the best services.
Have you picked a lice removal service provider in NYC? Make sure you don’t leave any questions unanswered. After all, you want to be sure that you are working with a reputable service provider. How else will you be sure that your family is in the right hands? For professional lice removal NYC, be sure to try Lice Happens today.